Maritime Rescue Training Center MAYDAY G. Szawarski Sp. k.
What is RODO?
RODO (Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data), valid throughout the European Union from 25 May 2018, means Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to processing personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC.
The RODO Regulation applies to all personal data in the possession of the Administrator, i.e. in particular data: providers of training services (lecturers), training participants (clients), as well as employees, co-workers, trainees and job candidates.
Who is the Administrator of personal data?
The Administrator, that is the entity deciding on the purposes and methods of processing your personal data, is the Maritime Rescue Training Center MAYDAY G. Szawarski Sp. k., with headquarters in Gdynia (81-366), at ul. Stefan Batory 28-32.
How can I contact the Administrator to get more information about the processing of personal data?
The administrator has established a Coordinator for Personal Data Protection, which can be contacted by e-mail: email@example.com. You can turn to him in all matters regarding the protection of personal data.
For what purpose are personal data processed?
Personal data is processed by the Administrator for the following purposes:
- verification and employment of the employee, based on his consent to the processing of personal data (see Article 6 paragraph 1a of the RODO Regulation),
- implementation of the provisions of the employment contract and civil law contracts (pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1b of the RODO Regulation),
- fulfilling the legal obligation of the Administrator, including, among others, employees and co-workers in paying their taxes, paying social security, health and other fees required by law, as well as providing optional (including commercial) employee benefits (based on art 6, paragraph 1c of the RODO Regulation),
- disclosure of the employee's image on the basis of his consent (see Article 6 paragraph 1a of the RODO Regulation),
- make contact with a person who will leave his personal details in the contact form on the website www.mayday-gdynia.pl (pursuant to Article 6 (1f) of the RODO Regulation, as necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator),
- take actions aimed at concluding a training contract, or in connection with the implementation of a contract with a client, to which the owner of personal data is a party (pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1b of the RODO Regulation),
- taking actions to conclude a contract, or in connection with the implementation of a contract with a supplier (service or product / commodity), including with subcontractors (based on Article 6 paragraph 1b of the RODO Regulation),
- direct marketing, including sending e-mails (pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1f of the RODO Regulation, as the legitimate interest of the Administrator),
- investigating or securing possible claims (pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1f of the RODO Regulation).
For what period of time can the Administrator process personal data?
The administrator will process personal data for the period of:
- 50 years in the case of employment contracts,
- 6 years in the case of civil law contracts, including those running a business,
- until the possible claims are time-barred.
In other cases, personal data will be processed up to the moment of opposition or cancellation of the prior consent of the owner.
What are the rights of the person whose personal data is processed by the Administrator?
In connection with the processing of personal data, the person whose data is processed has the following rights:
- access to data contents and their rectification,
- requests to remove or limit processing,
- object to the processing of data,
- data transfer,
- withdrawal of consent for processing at any time,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body, ie the Office for Personal Data Protection (https://uodo.gov.pl/) in the case of Administrator's faults.
Does the Administrator process specific categories of personal data (so-called sensitive data)?
The administrator does not process specific categories of personal data, including revealing racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, trade union membership, genetic or biometric data.
Is there an obligation to provide your personal data?
Providing personal data is not mandatory. This is a voluntary activity and takes place only with the consent of the data owner, but failure to do so will prevent the implementation of the above-mentioned objectives, including the conclusion and implementation of the training contract.
Who can the Administrator share with?
Your personal data may be made available to entities cooperating with the Administrator as part of the processing objective, including Maritime Office in Gdynia, lecturers,
as well as an external accounting office, legal counsel and banks.
The Administrator reserves the right to disclose selected information to competent authorities or third parties who submit a request for such information based on an appropriate legal basis, and in accordance with the applicable law.
Does the Administrator transfer personal data outside the European Union?
The administrator does not provide personal data processed by him outside of Poland.
Does the Administrator process personal data in an automated way?
The administrator does not automatically process personal data (so-called profiling), does not monitor or collect information, apart from cookies, about the activity on the website.
The Administrator reserves the right to update the contents of this document, as well as to introduce a new document, by way of a unilateral act.
Because the protection of the privacy of users of the www.mayday-gdynia.pl website is very important to us, we provide the "cookies" policy below, explaining the processing principles, i.e. collecting and using information about website users.
Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device (computer, laptop, smartphone) of the website user (usually a web browser). They do not serve to identify users and on their basis, no identity is determined in any way.
Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number. Servers can read cookies from this terminal device at every subsequent visit.
Our website uses two basic types of cookies: "session", that is temporary files stored in the browser's memory until it is closed, and "fixed", remaining in the browser's memory for a long time. They facilitate the use of frequently visited websites. The time to remember them depends on the settings of your browser.
Thanks to cookie files:
- the content of websites is adapted to your preferences and individual needs, including ie: selected page language, color, layout, content distribution,
- anonymous statistics of website visits are created, as well as the method of using the website, which allows improving its structure and content.
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- necessary - files enabling the use of services available within the website, without them the website does not work properly,
- functional - they "remember" the settings and interface customization chosen by the User, eg in terms of the selected language or region, font size, website appearance, etc.,
- ensuring security - for example for detecting fraud in the field of authentication within the Website,
- performance - they allow to collect information about the use of website pages, help to fix errors on the site, etc.,
- advertising - they provide advertising content more tailored to the interests of the recipient, thanks to which the same advertisement is not shown any more.
It is worth remembering that in many cases a web browser, or other software used for browsing websites, allows cookies to be stored by default. At any time, it is possible to independently manage cookies - by changing the settings of the web browser. For example, you can manage cookies at the level of individual, user-selected sites. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Website User's device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
Gdynia, 30 April 2019.