First aid training. The topics of the trainings can be combined and adapted to the professional group and the needs of the participants. The courses are run according to the guidelines of the European Resuscitation Council, and participants receive a certificate of completion.
Call to set a date: +48 58 760 00 20
Training in first aid. The topics of the trainings can be combined and adapted to the professional group and the needs of the participants. The courses are run according to the guidelines of the European Resuscitation Council, and participants receive a certificate of completion.
It is a training for anyone who would like to know how to provide basic help in the event of a victim in a state of sudden threat to life and health, in every age group.
1. First aid legal aspects
2. A reminder of human anatomy and proper assessment of the physiological condition of the victim.
3. Safety rules at the scene, discussion of environmental hazards and theirs
impact on the occurrence of an injury or life threat.
4. A first aid kit - equipment.
5. Loss of consciousness, fainting, fainting
6. Reanimation circulatory-respiratory with the Automatic Defibrillator AED; Dorosły / Child
7. First aid in injuries with the use of medical and improvised equipment:
– wounds and methods of supplying with a place with dignity and the nature of the speech
– fractures, sprains, dislocations, back injuries
- foreign body, choking
8. First aid in sudden cases including :
- sensitization, insect bites - Anaphylaxis
- heat stroke, thermal overheating
- chest pain- A heart attack
- epilepsy - epilepsy
During parttheoretical conducted sand Æexercises for the purpose of acquisition and consolidation
skills bylaughter by listeners.
The student receives a Certificate of completion of the first aid training issued by an accredited training center.
The training complies with the guidelines ERC and PRC 2015.